• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Flash Games The Simpsons Tapped Out

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have recently become obsessed with the The Simpsons game "Tapped Out", it is a game based around the of the Sim City games where you have to rebuild Springfield after Homer manages to blow it all up.

It is available on both the Android Market place and on the Apple Store. I have used it both on my Samsung Tablet and my iPhone and prefer it on the tablet. It is a very simply premise and it is one of those games where you have to invest quite a bit of time in it if you really want to get the most out of it but it is a very fun game.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm obsessed with it too. Maybe I can add you as a friend, and we can get money and XP off of each other.

Right now, I'm just doing the missions, and most of my places are bunched together because I won't really start building my Springfield till I buy most of the land - which will take a while.

I'm currently maxed out at level 26, which is the highest it can go.

Send me a private message if you want to add me.