Movies The Silence of The Lambs

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by MAgnum9987, Apr 13, 2010.

1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

The Silence of the Lambs has just started on AMC. I know it is a thriller movie about capturing a serial killer with some help from a already jailed serial killer. And WOW. Just 20 minutes in, I already feel the thrill. Its intruiging (sp?)like a thriller ought to be. Its exilerating (sp?).....

I love it......

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You've never seen it? Make sure you keep watching. It's worth logging off GF for.

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Is this your first time watching it? It is a great film, full of tension and some stand out performances especially from Dr Lecter himself.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite films. I think it's very well done, and it gives my psychy side a nice kick. Anthony Hopkins is wonderful.

Haven't seen it in a while, though. I can't remember if I have it on DVD or not. :shake:

Enjoy!

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I enjoyed all of the hannibal lector films, and the books as well.

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It is a classic, cant believe you haven't seen it. I have seen it a few times now and it still good to watch.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember the first time I ever watched it - I didn't realize how tense I was until it was over. I had cramps in my hands & forearms from gripping my seat so hard.

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

It is one of my favorite movies of all time, I love that movie. I have the DVD and just saw it again just the other day. All of them are great.

9. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Just finished it. Awesome movie. Fucking awesome. A new favorite. Next on my list: THE Shining (1980). Looking forward to that one too.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't want to ruin it for you, but... well let's just say the book was WAY better. Although there's some shitass scary shit in the movie, the book actually had me not wanting to be alone in the house.