• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Shrinky Dink ^^

• Thread starter imported_SexyKungfuSammy
  • Start date

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
As any guy can tell you, shrinkage is a bad thing. :D

Anyway, I like this card, but its effect will not be felt until it is mass produced. Its an awesome offensive card. Its great for defense too if you have a monster on the field. It also an amazing combo card. This kind of versatility has not been seen in the game for quite some time.

If ever I can get my hands on more than one copy, I will definately run it.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Good job Samantha. For further information though you can alwayZ go to www.metagame.com and look things up.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

thanks I Like the site i go to because mostly they show upcoming sets pictures info when they obtain the info. I mean they already finding out the set after power duelist and Enemy of justice isn't even out. o_O

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SexyKungfuSammy said:
thanks I Like the site i go to because mostly they show upcoming sets pictures info when they obtain the info. I mean they already finding out the set after power duelist and Enemy of justice isn't even out. o_O
Um okie. Just giving you back up sites so relax.

Turbo

Registered Member
good find sammy, but becareful b/c that site is notorious for wrong info. but so far its cool info you found.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I don't know about the site giving false info, but as for the card I know I'll run it when I get one.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
dang. I always thought that it halved the ATK forever. oh well. I'm satisfied with my OCG one.

C

Chaos42

finaly i was waiting for this to happen now all we need is the deck destruction virus and we have kibas favorite combo move

of course this is going to take a while to reach us mear mortals who can't acomplish feets of super human dueling

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Chaos42 said:
finaly i was waiting for this to happen now all we need is the deck destruction virus and we have kibas favorite combo move

of course this is going to take a while to reach us mear mortals who can't acomplish feets of super human dueling
So your saying that the good players are @ a level of dueling that you can't reach. Thats sad Chaos. I thought you were better than that.