rainbow 11!
^^ Your turn!

What's your favorite sports team?

Color?

Describe your dream girl/guy.

The_Show_Stopper

Registered Member
What's your favorite sports team?
Oh damn that's a tough one. I'm going to have to say the Detroit Lions because when I lived in Virginia, they were the only team from Detroit that I really got to see, so I fell in love with the Lions.

Color?
I have 2 favorite colors. I don't really prefer them unless they're together. Whenever I create a team on a sports game, I always use Red and Black for the colors.

Describe your dream girl/guy.
My dream girl would be someone that cares about me and someone who could be themselves without looking at what society wants them to be. I'm not in to the crazy wild girls but I also don't like the preppy ones who have to dress like everyone else and have to have the things that other people have. They have what they want and don't care what people think about them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite baseball moment?

What's your favorite football moment?

Who's your favorite sports athelete of all time?

The_Show_Stopper

Registered Member
What's your favorite baseball moment?
Definitely Magglio Ordonez's walkoff HR to send the Tigers to the World Series. Coming in to a close second is Justin Verlander's no hitter and third would be the Tigers beating the Yankees in the playoffs.

What's your favorite football moment?
Hmm that's a tough one. I'm going to go with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl a few years ago. I'm a big Lions fan but I've always been a fan of the Steelers. It was really special because Jerome Bettis was one of my favorite players so I was really glad to see him win the Super Bowl and go out on top.

Who's your favorite sports athelete of all time?
That's really a tough one. I'm going to go with Steve Yzerman. He was a great player and also respected the game with a great passion. He took the Dead Things and made them the Red Wings and turned Detroit into Hockeytown. Withouth him, the Red Wings wouldn't have been as good as they were in the 90s and early 2000s.

The_Show_Stopper

Registered Member
Great questions, MJ.

1. 2004 World Series, last out.

2. Montana's pass.

3. Ted Williams.

Seriously, MJ, you should join team Mean Machine!
Ok that was random. There's a reason why my username is in the title of the thread. The questions were for me man. (Not getting offensive or anything, just letting you know).

The_Show_Stopper

Registered Member
Anyway, name a reason as to why you keep coming back to this site!

I've never been to a site as unique as Fusion-Central. It puts just as much emphasis on sports as it does regular life topics. Other sites put more emphasis on one or the other and the other is left out to dry. It also has a very knowledgeable audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.