• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The shoes off his feet

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
This story is really amazing. A homeless man on a bus didnt have any shoes so he wrapped his feet up in plastic hair nets. Everybody on the bus avoided him except a Muslim who sat down next to him and he gave him his shoes and socks.
He said he didnt need them because his house wasnt that far away then he got off the bus. He said good deeds should be annonymous.
Muslim Man Gives Needy Bus Rider The Shoes Off His Feet And Walks Home Barefoot -- Because There Is Good In The World

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This was a touching story, it was nice of this man to give his shoes to the homeless man. So many people wouldn't have, they would have avoided him. Glad this man didn't, I can't imagine what it would be like not having any shoes in cold weather especially.

Probably a lot of people out there with only one pair of shoes themselves.