• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Shield Antivirus 2007

drupr2

Registered Member
Has anyone ever heard of The Shield Antivirus 2007 if you have can i have your opinion on it because it seems to be a host and i cant find anything with it and it slows the computer down alot while it is not scanning i scanned with AVG and it sayd it was a virus so yer...

Thanks

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Um, please do not link to your Google Adsense ads..... that was pretty spammish, not to mention totally against Google's policies. It's a great way to get your AdSense account banned for sure.

No I have not heard of that software.

drupr2

Registered Member
it wasn't my add i have never heard of it before sorry it just came up when i pasted the and i didn't notice it until i checked if anyone had replied to my thread and i don't have a Google adsense account

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's a clunky second rate antivirus that is full of holes and leaks.

Also, it's not a good idea to run two antivirus programs. That's a huge system hog, and it may take away from the effectiveness of them both. Go to the store, get Norton Antivirus, and uninstall both programs and all of your spyware filters except Windows Defender. A constantly updated Norton and Windows Defender are all you need to keep your computer safe.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
it wasn't my add i have never heard of it before sorry it just came up when i pasted the and i didn't notice it until i checked if anyone had replied to my thread and i don't have a Google adsense account
Ok. It just seemed pretty strange. No problem.

Anyway I'd suggest going with Norton. I've had no problems with them at all. :)