The Shadow Dragon Saga....

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Yes I have made a topic about the Shadow Dragon saga. I thought the Shadow Dragon saga had alot of potiental but as usual TOEI had to fuck up the saga! Like with the spirit bomb in a canna theory the Spirit Bomb would not have killed him, only SS4 Gogeta or SS4 Vegetto, what do you guys think?

2. The whole saga made no sense, some of those dragons are just millions if not billions of times more powerful then Shenlong, which is damn near impossible.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

The Shadow Dragon Saga was just; it was embaressing. It really made no sense, like Piccolo said. I think it was horrible; really no worth the time they put into it. ....if the put any time in it at all.

4. I believe they didn't if there was some time put into it and if they'd followed the rules the saga would have been alot better and wouldn't have been an embarrassment.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I hated that saga, like Piccolo said how can those Dragons be that stronger then Shenlong. Their wasn't a lot of action either that I really liked.

6. The fights they did have really werent even that good either, I didnt even like the fight with Omega Shenron.

7. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

I liked the Shadow Dragon saga.