The Seven Swordsman

Discussion in 'Anime' started by garret, May 28, 2008.

1. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

Can anyone tell me who the Seven Swordsman are? if possible post some pics.

2. shyguyjster

shyguyjster Registered Member

i only know of three so far, so i'll list them off with a pic if possible

[​IMG]
    nothing special about him, just really skilled

Kisame
    [​IMG]

He is one of the only people in naruto with the most chakra (like making a lake out of his own chakra...), and his sword can eat chakra...also, very strong, also part of akatsuki, teamed with itachi

Raiga
    [​IMG]
    skilled with lightning jutsu's, and uses two swords to compliment his jutsu's, and carried around a kid with bloodline to help him...

the rest i dont know, but i dont think they were introduced yet...

garret likes this.
  3. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

if you can find any more post em up. Nice pic though.

4. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

I don't think Raiga is a seven swordsman. There was this guy who learned from Zabuza that joined Sasuke after he went to take Zabuza's sword.

dDave, Vegito728 and Swiftstrike like this.
  5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

That would be Suigetsu, he never became a member though. Here's what Wikipedia says.

"Sometime before being introduced, Suigetsu trained to be one of Kirigakure's Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, an organization of particularly violent swordsmen. Having been unable to become a member himself, Suigetsu has begun collecting all of the swords of the Seven Swordsmen for himself. [17] He retrieves Zabuza Momochi's giant Kubikiri Hōchō soon after joining Snake, and hopes to be able to take Kisame Hoshigaki's Samehada by working with Sasuke."

And according to some of the anime eps Raiga was one of the seven swordsman.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  6. Clear_Note

But he's a filler. What are they gonna do in the anime, change it to 8 swordsmen?

Swiftstrike, Vegito728 and AngelsPeak like this.
  7. shyguyjster

shyguyjster Registered Member

well, they never filled up all the seven swordsman, only two...so they might as well tack another one up there

8. Clear_Note

Possible Seven Swordsman arc? >_>