Movies The Sentinal

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a movie about Michael Douglas being a secret service agent, is put in charge of a murder investigation, he himself becomes a suspect because of is affair with the first lady, it looks really good, also Kiefer Sutherland is in this movie.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

It looks like it's gonna be a pretty good movie. Most government conspiracy movies are usually good for the most part. Just watching the previews made me interested. I think it would be worth the admission fee. lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tottaly agree with you, I ususally don't like Michael Douglas but this one is gonna be good, especially that Kiefer Sutherland is it, also Eva Longeria is in it aswell.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Doesn't seem like much of a different role for Sufferland to play with him in the 24 series.

Regardless, it still looks worthy to see in theaters.

And Michael Douglas isn't that bad of an actor. He's starred in some decent films.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Michael Douglas has been in a lot of films, the only one I've ever liked was Ghost and the Darkness, and Kiefer is basically just playing his role from 24, I agree with that.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Piccolo said:
Michael Douglas has been in a lot of films, the only one I've ever liked was Ghost and the Darkness, and Kiefer is basically just playing his role from 24, I agree with that.
Unless you're referring to a different movie that I can't think of, Michael Douglas didn't star in Ghost, Patrick Swezey and Demi Moore did.

And The Darkness wasn't that great of a film. It was one of those low grade horror flicks that came out in 04-05

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The movie itself is called "Ghost and the Darkness." I was not refering to that wretched film called Ghost with Demi and Pat. GatD was about two lions, and was based on a true story, the MD's character was not real, so that was like the only thing fictional about the movie, and the lions were different looking as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I just saw the trailer again and the movie looks awesome, I believe it's going to be action pack and non stop action as well, cant wait to see it.