• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies the seeker: The Dark is Rising

curtis0000

Yo TDIR is coming out in a few months. don't know if any of you've have heard of it. anyway, they're doing a game where you can "seek the signs" in their advertisements. the signs then unlock never before seen content or stuff on the site. i've posted the trailer and a vid i found on youtube that reveals one of the sequences. i think there are 5 more

Apple - Trailers - The Seeker: The Dark is Rising

YouTube - Another Sign Sequence Revealed - TDIR

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you part of their marketing campaign? Seems like a very odd choice for your first post here.

Nonetheless, the movie looks pretty interesting. The rider in the poster with a cloth over his face looks like Vigo Mortensen from Lord of the Rings, but, after checking IMDB it turns out it is definitely not him.