The Seattle Super Sonics

I'm sorry for all of you in this division who DID NOT DRAFT KEVIN DURANT, u will all suck and the super sonics are now amazing, western conference finals in 3 years thats a promise

Registered Member
Are you talking about the guy who's gone 9-36 FG in his 2 summer league games against guys who can't even get in the league? That's 25 FG% by the way. I know he'll be a great player but he doesn't have any excuse for this whereas Oden does with his tonsils.

Registered Member
-__- some chinese guy played much better than Durant or Oden in the summer league...yes im a fan of Durant but one person doesnt make a difference in a franchise

Aw, Here It Goes!
You gotta be kidding me Durant lost any back-up that could help him Ray, Rashard, Luke might be leaving. They need to make it out of the lottery before making it to the finals.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Dude Durant is going to be a great player, but he's not going to be able to carry his team right away, he even said in a news conference that he's not the savior of this team. Also guys it's only Summer League, I doubt that Durant will actually shoot that bad when he plays his first NBA game he might struggle at first but usually everyone does, so I wouldn't take anything for his poor shooting.