The Seattle Super Sonics

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kevin_Durant, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Kevin_Durant

Kevin_Durant Guest

I'm sorry for all of you in this division who DID NOT DRAFT KEVIN DURANT, u will all suck and the super sonics are now amazing, western conference finals in 3 years thats a promise

2. zunami

zunami Registered Member

Are you talking about the guy who's gone 9-36 FG in his 2 summer league games against guys who can't even get in the league? That's 25 FG% by the way. I know he'll be a great player but he doesn't have any excuse for this whereas Oden does with his tonsils.

3. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

-__- some chinese guy played much better than Durant or Oden in the summer league...yes im a fan of Durant but one person doesnt make a difference in a franchise

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

LOL
    You gotta be kidding me Durant lost any back-up that could help him Ray, Rashard, Luke might be leaving. They need to make it out of the lottery before making it to the finals.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Dude Durant is going to be a great player, but he's not going to be able to carry his team right away, he even said in a news conference that he's not the savior of this team. Also guys it's only Summer League, I doubt that Durant will actually shoot that bad when he plays his first NBA game he might struggle at first but usually everyone does, so I wouldn't take anything for his poor shooting.