The scariest thing at a haunted house??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kromsales, Jun 15, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I am so getting excited!!! I cant wait for it to be here!! So tell me what was the scariest part of a haunted house that you have been too?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Oooooh! Great topic, I can't wait to read what everyone replys with. I think I am exempt from answering due to my HH association! :)
    If I did answer though, it would have been the scare that happened when the dang thing wasn't even open. I'm sure you all read about it already.
    Okay guys, let's give Krom a scare! :eek:hno:

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I don't get scared in HH's most of the time I have fun when I go through them. But the thing that stands out to me is when I was 12 and went through a house that was always turned into a HH each year. I remember walking through and these hands were grabbing at us through some bars and that freaked me out enough but when we turned the corner there were a couple of coffins standing up against the wall that I didn't pay much attention to. UP ahead though there were some snakes that this lady was holding. She dropped one on accident and held up the line. as they screamed and backed up they backed me up near a coffin and I just remember this mummy grabbing me and lifting me clear up off the ground and I was screaming with all my might. Almost choked on my gum. LOL but I was terrified by that I kicked and scream for what seemed to be a lifetime before he put me down and I could not get out of that house fast enough hahahahaha my friends mother who was waiting for us outside said I was white as a sheet when I came out. I don't doubt it LOL

4. kromsales

Wow! I have never been to one where they accually touched you! That would scare the crap out of me! LOL I was chased into the parking lot once by a guy with a chainsaw. I almost threw up i was so scared LOL

I thought it would be fun!! I did a search online and found all the haunted places around here! I may go to some this weekend if hubby gets home. May help with coming up with things :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I know the biggest one around here they aren't allowed to touch you (probably a libility thingy)??? To me the scariest part is not so much what is there but what you don't know. Meaning what is around the next corner or in the next room? Things jumping out at you....being chased etc. (the snakes alone would be wayyyyy too freeky for me.....I do NOT do snakes)!!!

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

You're right Nanner, touching any of the patrons is one of the biggest No-NO's! Most haunted house actors go through a training course where they learn to defend themselves without hurting the customers. Believe me, one or two actors usually end up with something broken or bleeding.
    As far as the liability issue, right again! That's why getting insurance for a HH is so expensive!
    There was a hay ride some years back where one of the actors would shoot off a gun when the wagon went by. (It was suppose to be blanks)I have no idea what he could have been thinking or why noone stopped him, but one night his little prank turned to tragedy when one of the bullets ended up killing a child when it ricochet (sp?) off of something and ended up heading back towards the wagon.

7. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

now a days I'm am sure that they are not allowed to touch you. this was the only time I have ever had that experience ever. never had anyone touch me since in a HH. This was back in the 70's though so things I am sure have changed alot since then.

the snakes I am sure were not real but we honestly thought they were real. they sure looked real!! and when they hit the floor they were still squirming. We talked about that for hours just trying to decide if they had real snakes in there or not!

8. kromsales

hehehe i must get some snakes then!!! LOL

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Ohhhh you are a cruel woman :lol:

<making note> Not coming to Krom's HH..... :D

10. kromsales

LOL You will know that they are fake!! Remember you are coming to play with us!!! LOL