Movies The Saw Series

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Italiano, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

What do you guys and gals think of the Saw series, besides that it's sick and twisted?

I thought it's been one of the ONLY fairly decent horror flicks I've seen in a while.

The first one: Acting was good. Scenery was great. Storyline was original.

Second one: Acting/diologue could have used some work. Storyline was great. The "Games" made it very interesting.

Now I just got a wiff of this: SAW III.

And get this: Jigsaw (John) is in it again. I'm not sure in what manner, but he's officially in it. It comes out near Halloween.

So what do you think of the Saw series?

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

welp, started off good, like all the other horror movies of the 90s and late 80s, now theyre thinking oh! we can make a million sequels and people will love them! ...theyre gonna fuck it up with saw 4, 5, 6, 7, 7 part 2, blah blah blah

3. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

If that did happen, I would be very disappointed, and pissed off.

If the third one does't fuck everything up, and it's as good as the first 2, they better leave it alone after that.

4. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

It could possibly work, but I agree with Blur on how it could get really bad with having the series go past three. Many saga's and what not only go up to three. Only one that I can think of that went past would be Batman and animated film Land Before Time(they really should've just stopped at the first one). If they made a third one, it just might work. I would probably be tempted to watch it but I would be one who would wait till it comes out on dvd.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Meh. The movies were alright. Kinda entertaining the first time I saw them, but I can't watch them after that. I just get bored with them. And another one? I'll just wait till someone I know bootlegs it to see it probably.

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

The Saw movies tottally owned. Done deal.

7. executioner

executioner Guest

The saw films are probably one of the most intellingent and most thought out films i've ever seen.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

This site has the (apparent) poster for Saw III if anyone wants to see it.

9. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

I just took a look at it. Nice(not). I wonder what this one will be about. I think I might have a slight idea on who the killer/torturer might be.

10. They need to just stop making this movies, they arent even that good. The first one was alright, the second one was just horrible.