The Sakuretsu Armor Thread

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I'll be a perfect 1-1 don't you think?

Well Sakuretsu has always been one of our best 1-1's. In one format it was ran in 3's becuse it is so good. Now it's on 1 because we have Mirror Force back, but never the less it's still good.

Or is it?​

The question at hand is will it still be good on the coming September 1st 2006 format. I would say yes, but then I would be contridicting my self. The reaosn why I say this is because I don't run it.

Turbo

Registered Member
i see it getting sided most likely. it was only really used to replace mirror force, now that force is still around i see sakuretsu dwindling in play

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
i see it getting sided most likely. it was only really used to replace mirror force, now that force is still around i see sakuretsu dwindling in play
It sure wasn't sided in 1 when force came back. At first people ran it at 3 with force. Then they took it down to 1. Now with Ring back who knows whats going to happen.

Turbo

Registered Member
i think sakuretsu will be staying at 1 even with ring back, if return dies out then thats what sakuretsu can replace.

K

Kyle91892

yeah, i run 2, cause i dont have a lot of cards to replace it with, but once i get more cards, im eventually gunna run anti-trap with royal decrees instead and like maybe 1 sakuretsu

Turbo

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
yeah, i run 2, cause i dont have a lot of cards to replace it with, but once i get more cards, im eventually gunna run anti-trap with royal decrees instead and like maybe 1 sakuretsu
i currently run the decrees. sakuretsu doesn't have room in that kind of build. just MF, ROD, TT, Call, and the decrees.

K

Kyle91892

yeah, but if you dont wanna waste ur MF on one monster thats annoying you, sakuretsu is the better way to go with that

Turbo

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
yeah, but if you dont wanna waste ur MF on one monster thats annoying you, sakuretsu is the better way to go with that
thats what ROD is for? unless its really needed.