• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Royal Pudding Steaming Live on PooTooth

Tucker

Lion Rampant
2lips1cup, lick it up!

I'll be watching the shuttle launch, not Prince Bobby and Kate Winslet getting married...

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
If that is what you call pudding then I am SO glad I'm not American. I'll take a real pudding any day over that pile of stuff.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
A steaming pile of stuff is what it's supposed to be! I don't even know what 'a' pudding looks like, other than some thing I saw on "Blackadder's Christmas Carol" that resembled a baseball tied in a snotkerchief. :dunno:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
THIS is a chocolate pudding.

What you posted was a pile of goo not even worthy of the word pudding.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Haha volcano cake? That's a cute little term. That's a pudding for most countries. Pretty sure USA is the only place to call that goo 'pudding'.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I should have expected as much from people who make 'pudding' out of cow blood and eat it for breakfast with baked beans, tomatoes, and Spam.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Whatever. White pudding is tan sausage and volcano cake is cake. Pudding is what Bill Cosby says it is. Fingers in my ears now, lalalalalala!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I suppose it just changes depending on what country you are in. Do you have any dessert called 'mousse' in the US? When I look at what you call pudding the only thing I can think of is that it seems similar to what we call mousse here.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 25
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 26