• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Rollercoaster Database

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Roller Coaster DataBase

This place is great for researching theme parks you might want to visit. I can get on here for hours at a time. You can see defunct parks, current state of roller coasters, see how a certain coaster has moved around, and even tell if they have your favorite old coaster in storage.

I highly recommend everyone check it out.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Thanks for the site Steve. I'm addicted to theme parks and rollercoasters and have been enjoying looking through all of these. I also love watching point of view video filmed on rollercoasters.

What's the best ride you've ever been on?

dDave

V.I.P.
Wow, I have never seen that website before. Kind of shocking considering how much I love roller coasters (they're one of my favorite ways to get thrills).

I haven't been to an amusement park in a while, but I'll definitely be using this to explore various parks whenever I get around to scheduling a trip with my friends.

I was happy to see that my local favorite is actually on this site. Mind Eraser - Elitch Gardens (Denver, Colorado, USA)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Seems like it would be a great resource for looking up coasters and theme parks.

I used to really love that stuff. I had a season pass to Six Flags for a couple years back when I was in like 7th and 8th grade and I would go probably 6-8 times a year at least. I haven't been back there since I was a junior in high school, like 15 years ago. I really miss it, but I have nobody to go with anymore.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Ew, the word itself terrifies me. I have never been on one and I never will. From a young age I used to remember feeling sick when I looked up and listened to all the screams. You hear stories of people vomiting while they're actually on them as well. No thanks.