• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Rock

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that was funny, I never liked Sean Connery before this movie, and still dont after The Rock, but I think he made such a good job in that movie, he was fearless, and he was a very intelligent character. I agree he was the best guy in that movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

How can you not like Sean Connery? This wasnt his best film anyway, but he still was good, and had some funny lines.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I thought this movie was pretty cool. I enjoyed the whole concept of it. Also, I like Sean Connery and Nick Cage.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Michael Biehn was the shit in this movie, especially when he wouldnt surrender, I love that part, but then they all died.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That tends to happen. All the guys you seem to like always end up dead in movies like this. It never fails, but they did go out like soldiers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just dont like him, I dont know, he just doesent do anything for me really, but in this movie he really impress me, but I know he played all the early Bonds but didnt like those.

S

scriver058

Yep, this movie rocks! (pardon the pun) Full of cool lines like, "Winners f*ck the prom queen" and "How in the name of Zeus' butthole did you..." Just awesome, a classic.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well there is more to it then just a few funny lines, it was a well done action movie.