The Rock and The Coach re-unit

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Thanks for posting it.

Aye, The Rock and Coachman still have it going for them. Sadly, it didn't last as long as I wanted before they got right to the interview. haha -- Even with that, The Rock is very quick and witty. He comes up with all these funny lines on the spot (during the interview) and that's why I love him. =)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that was a fun interview. I cannot wait until the Rock comes back and hosts RAW.

ALthough I'll never want him to leave...might make me sad haha

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I finally saw it and I am with Vilky I wish it was a bit longer, but even that little segment was awesome. The Coach and The Rock always fed each other, they just had great chemistry.

I love how he called him The Rock and not Dwayne Johnson, and I'm with you Millz, I can't wait for him to host Raw.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Man after all these years, the Rock has still got it. haha!

Funny interview, and awesome segment with the Coach, those guys have awesome chemistry, they seriously bounced some funny shit off of each other all the time.

Can't wait for the great one to finally get his ass on RAW!

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Good first segment, good interview. Sad to hear he didn't see himself wrestling a match again. I never liked Coach, but around The Rock, even he looks good. Haha.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

hey, how bout that...

the only thing the rock was ever good at...using his mouth...

8. Shooting_Palanx

He was also a pretty good entertainer in the ring, he'd make the moves his own, with it's own snap of some kind.

His snap DDT, the sharpshooter, it would always make the crowd jump in excitement.

He was really athletic in the ring hehe.

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Kratz is a Rock hater...don't mind him. I didn't think he was that great in the ring but he dogs on him all the time. Takes it a little far I think.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah I was a bit taken back when I read that lol...because the Rock just wasn't terrible at all.

Sure he didn't have a big move set like some wrestlers, but he did a pretty awesome job in the ring, and that was to get the crowd pumping.

I'd say the same for Austin too, he would adjustments to his move, like his own snap variations, such as the elbow to the head, the ax handle smash, the texas cloverleaf, he was just awesome.

That's why I hold both in high regard.

Sorry if I trailed off a bit lol.