The Road to Wrestlemania 26

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Well the Road to Wrestlemania, as they calll it, has begun. Here are some of the matches I'd like to see at Wrestlemania. I should mention my preference is the Rock vs John Cena but since I dont see it happening I'll shy away from that.

John Cena vs The Undertaker

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon

Edge vs Chris Jericho

Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: (Morrison, Kingston, Rhodes, Christian, Matt Hardy, the Miz, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus)

ECW title match? (Maybe not)

I'd have the Women's Champ vs the Divas Champ.

I dont know where to put Batista haha...any others you guys would like to see?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think that is a pretty solid card, but I'm not a fan of Mysterio so I would leave him out of there and have Christian face CM Punk instead, it would definitely be an epic match.

Take out Matt Hardy out of the MITB match and replace him with Benjamin, I know he's been there often already but he always puts on a hell of a show.

3. Millz

I forgot to mention it would be a hair vs mask match between Punk and Mysterio. So that changes alot. Considering how many peoples hair HE'S been cutting it would only make sense for him to lose his

4. Babe_Ruth

I think this Wrestlemania as a chance to be one of the best.

You have Bret vs Vince in probably a Street Fight, who would of thought that Bret would be stepping in the ring once again as a wrestler? This has been a dream match for a lot of fans ever since the screw job happened.

Edge vs Jericho has a chance to be one of the greatest matches of all-time in my opinion. You have the two of the greatest wrestlers today on the greatest stages of them all. You know these two will bring the best out of each other. I don't see this match not being entertaining at all.

HBK vs HHH, they always have great matches against each other, this won't be any different. I just want HBK to be the heel and HHH to be face. It will be better if that's the case in my opinion.

DiBiase vs Orton, here you have pretty much teacher vs student. As you know I am a huge fan of DiBiase and I believe he's made some improvement in recent months. Orton always puts on a hell of a show so I don't see this match not being great at all.

MITB is always entertaining, you see young wrestlers show case their stuff and the unique things they can do with a ladder. I love everything about this match.

John Cena vs Undertaker can be great as well, they've had a good feud in the past and good matches as well. They usually bring out their best at Wrestlemania.

So you can see why I believe this Wrestlemania can be one of the best if done right.

5. Millz

Completely agree on everythhing you said there. I still think it'll be Taker vs HBK but the card I listed is what I WANT to happen. I know Batista will be in a big match somewhere on here.

I also didnt say what the WWE and World Title matches will be...b/c it could be a number of scenarios.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yeah, I heard reports about a hair vs mask match between Mysterio and Punk, but I don't want to see Mysterio anywhere near WM26. I'd rather have CM Punk vs R-Truth, Punk vs Morrison or Punk vs Punk (wrestles himself. Anything but Mysterio). =P

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Mysterio does a great job in the ring, not sure why you guys don't like him. Probably because he's small haha....that explains why you guys hate on Hornswoggle BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Solid card....but I figured Cena would be in the title match at Mania, because he just always happens to pop in at the last second through some divine miracle haha.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm not sure about MJ, but the reason I dislike him is because he caters to a certain group of people. As a face, you should cater to all the fans that enjoy and like you, not put one group over the other.

I think MJ doesn't like him as much because he's not the same as he was during the WCW days. Not 100% sure on this, though. :lol:

9. Babe_Ruth

You hit it on the nail Vilky, I just don't find him entertaining like I did when I use to love him in WCW. I was so happy when I heard he signed with the WWE, but after a few months I just started to dislike him more and more and now I can't really stand watching him.

I really hope he doesn't win the title off the Undertaker.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

He's the same high flyer as he always was, does the same moves as well, perhaps not as many, but it is still entertaining.

Him catering to one segment isn't his doing....it's the WWE...they're PG right now, so that's the way they package Mysterio.