• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Ring (2002)

butty92

Registered Member
This has to be the most disturbing film I've ever seen. There are still images of little girls coming out of TV screens in my head, add the fact that I was watching this DVD in the early hours of this morning.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I haven't seen anything from that movie. I've been told it's too scary but I'm not courageous enough to watch [especially all by myself]. Those who have watched it, don't want to watch it again. So I don't think I'll ever have the chance what's really in the movie.
I've seen a few screen-caps but they didn't seem horrendous.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I haven't seen the US remake and to be honest I really don't want to. I love Nakata's original and Suzuki's book and I don't wish to have it ruined and whilst I don't know that it will I would rather stick with the one I love.