The RIGHT nut!!! Who wants a left anyways?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by smallestgummi, May 4, 2005.

1. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

My hubby decided to put this up - god did I ever roll over laughing! I guess someone has their left nut up... so he thought the right one would be bigger and better lol. He checked with ebay and everything to make sure it didn't break any rules and doesn't since nothing is copied, just similarly set up with his own words and additions to the clip art picture.

Anyways - check it out... thought it was HILARIOUS! I finally get him into ebay and he does something like this, oh what the family will think haha!

The RIGHT nut...

PLEASE add this to your watch list guys!!! Gotta make the Canadian pulse - shouldn't be too hard - usually only takes 75 watchers or so... so fellow auctionsightingsers.com hehe PLEASE watch this!!! :) Merci beaucoup!

I just set up getting an advertising banner with Andrew too, hubby is gonna be so excited when he sees it!

Please click this link to add it to your watched items :) Thanks a MILLION!

http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeTrack&item=5578837266

Last edited: May 4, 2005

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd suggest making the shipping FREE if possible. That's what's hurting your initial bids. Just my 2 cents. :)

3. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Oh that is hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

4. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

That is probably a good idea - hubby isn't so used to this stuff! I think he just followed the shipping that was already in there from my last auction completed lol.

Thanks for the idea - he will soon have free shipping!!!

It is now free shipping, and there is 1 bid - only one sniffle. My hubby feels like a failure cause my worm made $78 lol. Oh well, I HOPE that some more people bid in the last few days. There are 45 watchers right now!

Watch people watch - bid people bid hehe

Last edited: May 8, 2005