The Return of Eugene

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jul 16, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

AAAAGH! :banghead:

I heard they had re-hired Nick Dinsmore but i thought it was just as a trainer. I was really hoping they wouldn't bring back Eugene but.... ugh. Goddamn it.

2. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

NO NO NO NO NO!

Eugene was fun for a while, but after that hour he got old. Repackage him, make him a serious character. He could be a good mid-carder at least.

viLky likes this.
  3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Believe it or not, I was watching ECW two nights ago and had the idea for a "Bring Back Eugene" sign. Then yesterday I read about his re-hiring on Rajah. So, you can blame me if you want, haha, but I think it's cool.

On a side note, they do seem to be swinging back toward a heavier mix of comedy lately, wouldn't you say? Benjamin and Tatsu, give it up, freakin' hilarious.

viLky likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I can't believe he's coming back, like Wes mentioned he was fine at first but his character got annoying very fast. I wouldn't mind if he returned as a new character, because he's a decent wrestler. But he's a joke when he's acting stupid like he as in the past.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Eugene is back...well how about that.

I am actually kinda happy about this. Maybe this time he'll have a nice face run and then they can make him go crazy and ditch the gimmick. There's some potential here since he's a good wrestler.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The way the WWE as been running his character ever since he joined the business I doubt that he'll ever get a run for something big, he will only be a filler and comedic act in my opinion. Which is ashame, because like you said he's a good wrestler, but his gimmick is killing his chances.

viLky likes this.
  7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

He's definitely being re-hired to be a jobber who is popular with the crowd...I dont see him having much success outside of being on television alot.

Eugene and Santino...put em together...do it.

viLky likes this.
  8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Oh god i don't know if i could handle a Eugene/Santino tag team....

Next thing we'll be seeing Doink The Clown and The Gobbledy Gooker making their triumphant returns :shake:

viLky likes this.
  9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Doink was epic. I liked that guy. =D

Since they say he wants to mentor the younger crowd then he's going to ECW, I suppose? Like a jobbing Finlay to the up incomers on ECW.

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

To be followed closely by Brooklyn Brawler, Zach Gowan, and Moppy. :lol:

I love goofiness. Bring 'em all on. Naked Mideon ftw.