The return of Abyss

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, May 19, 2008.

1. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

For those of you who caught Impact this week, there was a vignette on Abyss' return (he was in a straight jacket acting crazy, lol).

Does everyone think he'll be back as a face, heel? In what direction do you feel he should go? Who should he feud with? Will he be in the main event picture soon?

Millz likes this.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Good question....

I think I'd have Abyss come back as a heel. He's probably not too happy right now and should come back and destroy everyone. It might even be smart for him to attack both heels and faces to get his new character over more. If that's the direction his character is going to take, of course.

I'd put him back in the main event scene and get away from gimmick matches. He is a very talented performer and they should show off his skill as a big man.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I don't personally mind Abyss as a face, but that's because I'm a fan of his anyway.

Millz, I like your idea of having him take on all comers, whether face or heel. It adds a nice gray area to his character's mystique, if that makes sense.

4. Millz

Makes sense to me and I think Abyss is the perfect kind of guy to be stuck somewhere in the middle. He doesn't really need a face or heel persona.

5. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

He should return as a psycho heel. It would really freshen up his character. I would like to see him feud with Samoa Joe.

Millz likes this.
  6. Millz

I like the physco heel idea...that's kind of going along the lines of my idea. Just have him as a crazy person who hates everyone.