• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Return From The Different Dimension Thread

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Did Shane and Paul realy have to break the meta?

Okie when it first cam out it was instantly looked as as one of the best cards in the game, but was neglected to see play. Once Team Scoop and Paul Levitin took this thing to SJC it became a part of the competitive world of Yu-Gi-Oh. Below you will find the deck that started t all. Please tell me your thoughts.

Monsters: 20
3 Bazoo the Soul-Eater
1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Exiled Force
2 Gravekeeper’s Spy
1 Sangan
1 Jinzo
3 D. D. Assailant
1 D. D. Warrior Lady
1 D. D. Survivor
1 Don Zaloog
1 Drillroid
2 Spirit Reaper
2 Cyber Dragon

Spells: 10
3 Smashing Ground
1 Snatch Steal
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Premature Burial
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Nobleman of Crossout

Traps: 10
3 Sakuretsu Armor
1 Widespread Ruin
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Return from the Different Dimension
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute

Side Deck:
1 Mobius the Frost Monarch
1 Spell Canceller
1 Mystic Swordsman LV2
1 Book of Moon
1 Tsukuyomi
2 Kinetic Soldier
1 Trap Hole
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 King Tiger Wanghu
1 Dust Tornado
1 Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
1 Chiron the Mage
1 Hallowed Life Barrier
1 Strike Ninja

T

TheHappyHobo

Re: Return From The Different Dimension

Wait, wait, wait...so you're declaring that YOU were the first person to use Return From the Different Dimension?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

TheHappyHobo said:
Wait, wait, wait...so you're declaring that YOU were the first person to use Return From the Different Dimension?
No. I clearly said that Paul and team scoop started it. you aren't that bright. After all thats Paul's SJC winning deck.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Even though he said that...I don't know how you think you're team and who ever those guys names are started the whole Return From the Different Dimension decks.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

Amethyst_Shinobi_0 said:
Even though he said that...I don't know how you think you're team and who ever those guys names are started the whole Return From the Different Dimension decks.
If you don't know who those guys are then you are a bad player. Every one should know of Team Scoop and what it has done. They are the founders of Bazoo/RFTDD. They are also the founders of Slate Warrior/RFTDD. Pretty much they have made RFTDD as popular as it is into days meta. If you don't believe me then ask them or better yet go to www.metagame.com and check it out for yourself.

Blur

iPimp

lavoid...i have no clue nor did i about any "teams" or whatnot...yet i raped. you dont gotta know of all the nerds who play the game religiously to be good. lol

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

öMg it'z Blur! said:
lavoid...i have no clue nor did i about any "teams" or whatnot...yet i raped. you dont gotta know of all the nerds who play the game religiously to be good. lol
I know you don't have ot know them religiously, but if a team wins a SJC with it and then makes impressive apreances with it again and again, and even had the meta sprung on it for a few months then I would say it's important. After all every one was running Bazoo/RFTDD last format for a bit. Did you ever stop and think why? I'm guessing not, but it was because of Paul and the rest of Team Scoop.

Blur

iPimp

K. Well i was just saying you cant call someone a bad player just cause they dont know who some dudes are lol. Hell they could only play cards in their attic and live there for their whole life and be damn good but not know shit about anyone. :D

B

barfootboards

Yeah, what blur said, i raped as well, soooo many tornies, never once heard of them .... and im sure many other people used RFTDD as well but those guys are known so people know them as the ones useing it, people at my local shop used it right away too

Turbo

Registered Member

this deck type is abuseable and has the potential to be more abusive in the near future with the RFG cards coming in EOJ.