• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Republican primaries

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know linking to a SNL clip is probably not the best idea but I can't help but agree with Pete Davidson about Donald Trump...

Basically, it was funny how Trump was winning the polls for so long but it's not funny any more people...he just won New Hampshire. God help us all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
March 15 is when things start to get really real.

That is when Republican primaries start becoming winner take all.

A lot of the Republican primary voters are still hostile to a Trump nomination.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not surprised to see Christie bow out. I actually kinda liked him a few years ago but then the hurricane controversy happened. I'm sure that didn't help his chances.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its great Trump is winning and I don't consider it funny. I think he is better than any of the other candidates.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Carly Fiorina has also suspended her campaign.

Carson should be next. Or does he want to see how he fares in the southern states?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
America is doomed if that's the case

I'll move to Canada
Whatever you think you need to do but I think Trump will make a good president. Not saying I like everything about him but the rest of them I can't stand. Bernie will turn us into a communist country, wants to bring back people already deported and thinks we should bring in at least a hundred thousand Muslim refugees. We won't have borders at all under him. His freebies will bankrupt us. He and Hillary both think we should be able to sue the gun manufactures when someone decides to shoot someone. Hillary has too many skeletons in her closet and Cruz will have us following religious law. Rubio hasn't a clue, he thinks we should be handing out h-1b visas like they are candy when we have college graduates and low income workers here that can't find a job. Maybe Trump can get our borders under control and actually deport illegals including people that overstayed their visas and bring jobs back.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.

If the South Carolina primary ends up looking anything like this latest poll, I can't see any reason for Bush to stay in the race.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bush and Carson should drop out.

I have a feeling Bush is waiting on a brokered convention hoping he will be given the nomination.