• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Real Sea Cucumber [Sarcasm, Troll]

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
I'm going to make fun of everyone in this thread, and I am going to offend everyone intentionally in this thread. You can say whatever you like in this thread; I will however react to all taunts, provocations or any jokes made at my online persona's (Sea Cucumber's) expense. I have intentionally placed this thread in the Subtalk subforum so that you're not obliged to control the your content of your posts, within the constraints of the forum rules of course.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Please vigorously massage your sausage inside my rear passage.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
seriously where did you come from!!?

You're awesome!

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
seriously where did you come from!!?

You're awesome!
Compton. Believe it.

Please vigorously massage your sausage inside my rear passage.
If I interpret correctly. I am to insert my sausage into your rear passage and then massage it with my hands in there. Correct? You must have a very large rear passage to fit all that. How did it get so large? :O

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd like to chop up your green penis and have it with my ham sandwich tomorrow.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Moar boobs!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't know why I always end up assuming that Seacucumber is a female.

I have to constantly check his gender status.