The Real Burger or The Fake Burger

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by viLky, Jul 26, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

When you see ads on TV promoting burgers, do you prefer the ones they're selling "The Fake Burger", or the realistic ones "The Real Burger"? Look:

Fake Burger:
    [​IMG]

Real Burger:
    [​IMG]

For me, I prefer the real burger. It's smashed down so it has less stress on my jaw, taste the same and, to me, it actually looks scrumptious. While the fake one looks more appealing, the real one is nice and compact. It won't fall over as easily. :lol:

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I perfer the real buger, I would not want to be decived into thinking im getting some and wind up being disappointed when I get half of a hambuger. Though I was laughing when I found out that ice cream in commercials, was actually mashed potatoes.

viLky likes this.
  3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You should make this into a poll viLky. Could be interesting.

My vote is for the real burger. That's one of the reasons I go to a sports bar & grill when I want a burger and not McD's or BK. I like my burger textured like it hasn't been eaten already and re-wrapped with a new bun. Ughh.
    ------
    You serious? That can't be true all the time though. What about mint ice cream and colored ice cream? Maybe they die it. :lol: That's funny though but it makes sense. Can't have the ice cream melting in between takes.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I like the real burger. If you're going to eat a burger then it may aswell be a dirty burger, not a good looking burger.

I said burger a lot there...

Boredie likes this.
  5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

The fake burger looks good, but I know that the real burger tastes the same and plus the real burger isn't made out of plastic so how can you argue.

I prefer the real burger.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

LMAO, that's why I love you bliss. You make me laugh.

My sis worked as marketing officer (she does the ads) for a pizza chain. During the shooting of print ads, they do a lot of "make up" on the food to make it look more presentable but if you're there you'd know it's far from edible.

I pick the real one.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For me it's the real burger look, I rather eat a hamburger at McDonalds or Wendys then a burger at a restaurant. To be honest with you I truly believe the burgers at fast food restaurants are better then the ones at a Bar and Grill.

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

The Real thing.
    Wasn't there an ad for coca cola way back when with "Coca Cola the real thing?"

9. Kounela

Kounela Registered Member

I don't care quite frankly, the place I order has a real burger that is juuust like the fake burger. Mmmmm. Lol!

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

The real fake burger, please.