The Rangers need to make the playoffs

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Millz, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm being serious...I've got your back Turbo haha

For the good of the NHL i think it's in their best interests that a team like the Rangers makes the playoffs since they are such a huge market. A team like Montreal as well. Having those teams around is going to mean much more money for the NHL.

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Amen KD...the more original 6 teams the better. but considering they slumped all of February and Renney kind of slowed their paces I think it'll be too close to call right now. Torts has done wonders and if we make the post-season will have salvaged what could be a sad season.

hoping that my tickets for thursdays last home game of the regular season isn't the end of our season all together.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm sure they'll just bump the BJ's out of contending soon :hah:... oh wait they are West coast and the Rags/Habs are East hahaha Suckas!

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Are they in the 8 spot right now? How awesome would Boston vs New York be in the first round?

The Blues are coming for ya buddy!!

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

It is a toss-up, I'd like to see the Panthers in the 8th spot (I enjoy that team) but I'd rather have the Rangers in, a much better chance of knocking the B's out.

6. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

...not going to happen :)

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

oof I hate the Panthers and definitely dont want to see them over the Rags.

I think if I had to see any team over the rags it'd be the isles :hah:

8. DJ_Buster

DJ_Buster Registered Member

There's going to be a playoff game during the regular season for the Rangers and the Habs next week. It will be played between each other. It's going to be live or let die for either team, and with the Habs having 1 game in hand over the Rags and the Cats, they best be saying their prayers because a win in Toronto against a burnt out and overwhelmed leaf team would do wonders for breathing room at the moment. BTW who saw Florida loose to the lowly thrashers last night.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Rangers chances might've been flushed away. We needed points today and got none. plus Antropov got knee-on-knee by Lucic accidently and might be out now. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

10. DJ_Buster

DJ_Buster Registered Member

I feel your pain brother. Lucic is a killer, He deserves the biggest beating the hockey enforcing Gods have to offer. I remeber one game in early season the Habs kept sending Laraque after Lucic and Julien kept pulling Lucic out.