The Rams suck

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's to hoping they get the #1 pick, fire Linehan and hire Bill Cowher.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

That's funny cause I told my Dad today we should fire Linehan and try and get Cowher. But ya we really do suck. The Defense is actually been pretty good but the Offense doesn't score and turns the ball over to much so the D gets tired fast. A lot of that has to do with the O-line but I won't get started on that. The players just ain't responding to Linehan anymore it's time for a change.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

They're one of the worst teams in NF'L, and I don't see them getting better anytime soon. Mark Bulger has been out for a few games, but he cam back yesterday and he couldn't get anything done. Like you guys mention the main problem with this team is that Coach Linehan can't motivate his players anymore so there's a need for a coaching change. But the odds of them getting Bill Cower as his replacement is unlikely. If he wouldn't go back to the Steelers I doubt he'd go coach St Louis.

4. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Bulger's been hurt and their wide-outs aren't getting any younger...

5. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The Dolphins are easily worse. Easily...

Seriously how about dem brownies. It took us sucking since 1999 (except the one year we went to the playoffs) for us to get on track. Put on your iceskates folks cuz hell just froze over.

7. Vegito728

Atleast the Dolphins can score a TD. The Rams get down to the 10-20 yard line and can’t move the ball. They kick a FG every time and lets just say Jeff Wilkins hasn’t been “Money” this year. I think the Rams could very easily be the worst team in the league.

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Kevin Curtis is at Philly...i dont get what your saying.

9. Vegito728

Jeff Wilkins my bad. I wish we still had that white boy though.

10. Tiberius

Tiberius Guest

The Dolphins are this years Bad News Bears but the Rams have to be second. It's a shame that Steven Jackson is hurt because he was the only reason to watch the Rams in this dismal year they are having.