• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The rail on Justin Bieber thread

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
We may not all agree with each other about everything all the time, but we can all agree on this.

I saw his music mentioned in a favourable light today. It was displeasing. :mad:

Dabs

Registered Member
Poor Justin Bieber. Can nobody give the kid some slack? *haha* I have to put up hearing his name every damn day, and looking at his posters hanging all over the granddaughter's walls, and sometimes even listening to his music (YES!-OMG even!) until I tell her to turn the shit down! And I have a grandson who has his hair cut just like the Beeb. But I do loathe his music, I don't like how he sings, how he sounds, he looks like a little boy to me. Well, he is, but to little girls he is a 'dream boat'. I get sick of Bieber too, so, carry on.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
oh god. I followed him on twitter for like a day so I could make fun of him. but all h is retweets are people going 'Oh i saw your new movie. Oh my dreams really do come true. oh my dad hated you but now he's a belieber.' It made me sick.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Well now, Jay and Danny, his music does suck, but he seems like a really nice kid. Sincerely.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
moreover he's working way too much hard for a kid of his age.
You know, Ell... he doesn't have to work as hard. He could just simply disappear. I'd be cool with that.

And I HATE the fact that he compared himself to Kurt Cobain in an interview once! What a douche!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I feel like I shouldn't tell you Jeanie. Spare you from the pain of knowing. (Also there's a whole thread on her somewhere around here. Either in music or subtalk.)