• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

~The puzzle~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me.

I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then he turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax.

Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then" He sighed...........................
.............................................................................................
.............."Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box......." :-o :) :lol: :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL! I love it. I'm going to have to steal that one for my own use! :D

Thanks for the laugh! That was one of the better blonde jokes I've heard in a long time. :)

mamab

Registered Member
Oh, that's TOO funny. :lol: The sad part is, I actually know someone who would probably do that. She once said she was so proud of her daughter for getting a standing "ovulation" for a band performance. :rolleyes: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nightsurfer Bathroom Wall 8
Nightsurfer General Discussion 1
kromsales Money & Investing 20