• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Pudding Lady is back

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im still watching pam. Good luck

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching also wow good luck...I loved watching you boxes before...this will be fun!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I didnt know who ya were before because I had pretty much just started AS in between your auctions but I was checking your legacy... WELL DONE :) And Im watching as well. I hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
be careful with the .com's in your auction and questions they killed my auction for it the bastards

B "THP" M

Nanner

Registered Member
Got ya covered!

BTW what do you think of the new FAO? My sister just got back and said they wrecked it :(

Hope your little guy is feeling better.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
...........and another watcher!! What a fantastic auction, looks like you had a great vacation, and your kid's are all beautiful....and handsome...don't want no boys saying..."hey lady, don't call me beautiful!" :lol:
Good luck!!

kennon07

Registered Member
Thank you all so much!!!!! :D Nanner, your sister is right. My boys were so disappointed. FAO used to be FULL of toys. Now it's more candy and a lot more "grown up" stuff. Why mess up a good thing?? I don't get it. Angelspeak, thank you!! Of course I think they are all adorable!! But I am the mama so I would, huh?? I appreciate you all so much. Always let me know about your auctions and I'll add them to my list. I love watching them. :cool: