The Pudding Lady is back

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kennon07, Jul 21, 2005.

1. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Im still watching pam. Good luck

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I am watching also wow good luck...I loved watching you boxes before...this will be fun!!

4. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Gotcha on my watch list Pam. Hope it does well. :)

5. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I didnt know who ya were before because I had pretty much just started AS in between your auctions but I was checking your legacy... WELL DONE :) And Im watching as well. I hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

6. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

I'm watching too.. good luck!

7. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

be careful with the .com's in your auction and questions they killed my auction for it the bastards

B "THP" M

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Got ya covered!

BTW what do you think of the new FAO? My sister just got back and said they wrecked it :(

Hope your little guy is feeling better.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

...........and another watcher!! What a fantastic auction, looks like you had a great vacation, and your kid's are all beautiful....and handsome...don't want no boys saying..."hey lady, don't call me beautiful!" :lol:
    Good luck!!

10. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Thank you all so much!!!!! :D Nanner, your sister is right. My boys were so disappointed. FAO used to be FULL of toys. Now it's more candy and a lot more "grown up" stuff. Why mess up a good thing?? I don't get it. Angelspeak, thank you!! Of course I think they are all adorable!! But I am the mama so I would, huh?? I appreciate you all so much. Always let me know about your auctions and I'll add them to my list. I love watching them. :cool: