The problem with my gym

They have these great sign up specials constantly which result in an influx of new people coming in for a few weeks, crowding the place, (basically making me have to wait for everything) then once the excitement of a leaner, healthier self wears off, they disappear.
I know it’s not the gyms fault that the people revert back to their lazy ways, but damn I’m tired of going through the rushes. I would find a new place but I love the price I’m paying at PF.

Any complaints about your gym?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that's pretty typical of new people going to a gym though. Just wait until January and the new year resolution crowd. :lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
The only complaint about mine that I have is the class times. They're all either during lunch...and no, I don't like to work out for lunch, get all sweaty, then have to take a quick shower before going back up to my desk...OR, the classes are at 5:30 and later...and I get off work/work out around 4:00. I'm using the gym at work now, so that means if I wanted to go to a class, I would go home and sit around for an hour, and then come back to work. I'm far less likely to come back to work after I've gone for the day.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Mine is good as it has a membership limit of 1500. It was 1200 but they have just had a refurb. Although I should point out I dont actually use the gym there, just the pool & humansports. Plus I only ever go during the day and never at peak times so its usually dead there.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Mine is good as it has a membership limit of 1500. It was 1200 but they have just had a refurb. Although I should point out I dont actually use the gym there, just the pool & humansports. Plus I only ever go during the day and never at peak times so its usually dead there.
humansports? What other sorts of sports do they have at your gym?