The problem with Hybrix . . .

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
. . . is that he wants to bone Rick Astley.

Discuss.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The rule is simple, here's the formula:

X / Y = number of times the user wants to bone Rick Astley where X is the number of Rick Roll links they've posted and Y is the number of fingers they have.

In other words, you've got a lot of work to do with Rick, Brix.

:cool:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit

X / Y = number of times the user wants to bone Rick Astley where X is the number of Rick Roll links they've posted and Y is the number of fingers they have.

Does this exclude thumbs, or is it for all hand digits?

Wade8813

Registered Member

Assuming you're counting thumbs as fingers (since that makes for easier math ;)), does that mean if someone's posted 8 Rick Roll links, they want to bone Astley 0.8 times?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Turns out this ^ is how she runs into his work. And yeah, Jeanie was a young adult in the '70s for someone who thinks of a ten-year-old as an adult, you empty wig.

And Constantine if we ever meet face to face you can be sure that sexual harassment of my friends will be the first subject that comes up -- and the lie that it was "all in fun" won't be part of our talk.