• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Prime Minister Harper situation

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Don't mistaken me for some expert, but I do know a bit of what's going on..so I'd like to hear your thoughts. Mike Duffy is spitting out lots of dirt on the prime minister, things would make any political leader resigned IMO due to the significance of this scandal. What are you thoughts about all of this?

Crypticshock

Registered Member
He's flinging dirt to safe his life. His years over improper spending and fraudulent tax cuts have caught him.

Oh, how I'd like to be a fly on the wall in Prime Minister Harper's office these days.

But hey, when I look at our current situation in Quebec, when we talk about corruption, I think we're pretty good at that too.

StroShow

V.I.P.
Everything is coming out right now..pretty insane times for Minister Harper. It doesn't bode well for him best elections as polls show that they beleive everything Duffy is saying. But apparently, he has no morals and people doubt he's even effected by all of this.

Sabby

Duffy is guilty as sin and is trying to do all he can to deflect the blame (even though it's his fault) I'm much more intrigued my Pamela Wallin. She's in the same boat as Duffy, but it seems that she's taking the high road and defending herself without mud flinging as much as Duffy. I've never liked Suffy and I hope he gets what's coming to him. Feel more sympathetic to Wallin, but the truth will come out in the end.

For any of you at work on a computer, you can go onto CPAC's website and see live video of Question Period, and live audio of the Senate. You can hear every juicy detail

TORHABSFAN

ofcorse Duffy is guilty as sin. and ofcorse he is trying to take Harper down with him....BUT that doesn't mean what Duffy is saying about Harper isn't true.

Harper is curopt as hell. He is just really good a distracting people.

This Prime Minister needs to be held accountable for these people that he has a ppointed to the senate. He needs to be held accountable for the way he and his PMO has run this country.

I could write a freaking book of all my problems with Harper but Instead I will just say this.

2015 can't come soon enough. Vote Liberal, Vote Trudeau!

StroShow

V.I.P.
My father in law worked for Harper and he isn't surprised about these accusations(apparently he's a self entered ahole), and he's hoping he gets what he deserves..but he knows he won't. He's a bully that needs to be stopped. We'll all have to wait until 2015 and hoping the conservatives realize what this man is doing. I agree..Trudeau all the way