• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Pretty Reckless

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I listened to what you posted. Love Makes Me Wanna Die, but didn't really care for Miss Nothing. That one may grow on me if I continue to listen to it.

I do love her voice, and she does sound a lot older than 17, that's for sure.

I'll have to check out and see what else they have.

konboye

Registered Member
Thats Taylor Momsen, she is talented, but she is also a train wreck. Flashing her boobs on stage and all that.

Dabs

Registered Member
Uh....for 17, sure I guess I can agree, she has talent, for singing.
But to be a rocker, she has a while to earn her place, like Joan Jett and some others I can't think of this early *ha*
And looking at her video....Miss Nothing.....she looks like nothing more than a Lady GaGa wannabe~

Impact

V.I.P.
I quite like that one, actually. Hadn't heard it before. I just wish the guitar part was a little more...interesting, for lack of a better word

Thats Taylor Momsen, she is talented, but she is also a train wreck. Flashing her boobs on stage and all that.
Yeah, i've seen a couple videos and she does just look a mess. It would be great if girls so young would keep their clothes on, but I guess that doesn't sell them as many albums.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
the girl also needs to put some meat on her bones. She's way too skinny. But I love her voice a lot.

I must have listened to My Medicine 10x in a row.

kaseycapulet

I tried so hard not to like this band purley because of Taylor Momsens "im so edgy" try hard attitude, but man, make me wanna die and zombie are ace songs!