The Preator

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Man...I didn't know that some tuts were so annoying but so easy to do. Well anyway here's a game tut I decided to try out and the character I used was my favorite one from FFX-2, Baralai!*glomps him* Lol but anyway I found this one fun to do...except that I need some practice on lighting effects...but aw heck take a look for yourself:

Yeah I know some of my stuff looks good without text but I don't feel like having anyone steal my stuff that doesn't look good.....yet^^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like it, it's a really different style, I am not use to see those kind of sigs, but I like it a lot. Like I've mention many times keep practicing and I am sure your going to get better, and once again, I am still waiting for a basketball sigs lol.

I really like it, it's a really different style, I am not use to see those kind of sigs, but I like it a lot. Like I've mention many times keep practicing and I am sure your going to get better, and once again, I am still waiting for a basketball sigs lol.
The day you see a Basket ball signature out of kyo or any sport for that matter is the day the sky falls and we all die. Also so that Kyo does not take this as a personal challange. It is also the day she looses her mind and I slap her. She is the only one besides tan (By mistake) that makes anime signature on a reg bases.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Lmao Omega:lol: This means that it might take forever for me to make one then, because I don't wanna get slapped by u >.> But hey...does the video game console players count? That's kinda on the Sports/cartoon side of things.

Lmao Omega:lol: This means that it might take forever for me to make one then, because I don't wanna get slapped by u >.> But hey...does the video game console players count? That's kinda on the Sports/cartoon side of things.
Damn girl I am going to slap you for using that color font before I slap you for making a sports signature. I am only messing around I nor any other guy should ever hit a girl (There are loopholes though).