• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blur

iPimp
ha nice mug henskie. ya look like a businessman :D

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
Seriously why in all the pictures they look dead serious come on guys your suppose to be having fun when your getting your picture taken.
You want fun?

Hows that for fun? I'm a loony i know.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I don't take good pictures anyway, so it's either look bad for the cam or act like a loony...and i like acting like one. I'll post a sensable one later.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

^ My nephew and I when he was first born, I may post more pics of him later since he is older and walking, etc

^ One of my senior pictures, this was taken in 2003, so it is a bit old.

^ Another senior picture of mine, I have more recent pics, but I am under the influece of either alcohol or something else in all of them, so I am not going to post those lol.asd

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know I know I'm double posting.

^ This is my nephew Christian now, well more recent.

^ Christian and my niece Taylor, well step niece.

^ Nephew again.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Private Pyle went a little crazy though, and killed his DI, then himself. I loved R. Lee in Full Metal Jacket as the DI. Private Pyle was a Marine too, you said Basic Training so I'm going to assume you are in the Army, because when I was at Parris Island it was called Boot Camp, not Basic Training.

S

SF3P0X1

Basic Training is Air Force. And earlier this year I nearly pulled a Pyle. Threatened it, anyway.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Basic Training tends to be used for every branch, except the Marines. Well the Air Force tends to be boring, my friend Mike was in the Air Force, and was bored into depression basically. I was not in the Marine Corps, I just spent a summer at Parris Island, and was able to do basically everything the recruits had to do, since my family is good friends with a Major Mike, and a Sgt. Mike that are stationed at Beaufort.

Status
Not open for further replies.