• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Philadelphia 76'ers...

smh122

Registered Member
Tank to get a guy who if doesnt pan out, will result in them tanking again..Gotta love it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They're tanking the right way, that's for sure.

It would be pretty funny if they didn't get a top five pick that's for sure.

smh122

Registered Member
But the thing is, they didnt need to tank..Already had a young team with a foundational piece like Jrue Holliday who was a lower tier top 10 PG and rising. Then you have Turner and Thaddeous Young. Instead of using this past year's draft to improve their current young nucleus, they decided to hit the reset button for what? To hope to be in the same position they were already in?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
smh122 said:
But the thing is, they didnt need to tank..Already had a young team with a foundational piece like Jrue Holliday who was a lower tier top 10 PG and rising. Then you have Turner and Thaddeous Young. Instead of using this past year's draft to improve their current young nucleus, they decided to hit the reset button for what? To hope to be in the same position they were already in?
I agree.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I don't follow the NBA at all, but I couldn't believe it when I heard a radio show host say that the 76ers had lost 23 in a row as of Saturday morning. I thought it was sarcasm and an exaggeration...until I looked it up on nba.com.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
smh122 said:
If they can get Andrew Wiggins then it will be all worth it in my opinion. You have Wiggins playing along side of MCW. Remember, they also have Noel, and they can keep Young and go from there.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
BJBirdy said:
I don't follow the NBA at all, but I couldn't believe it when I heard a radio show host say that the 76ers had lost 23 in a row as of Saturday morning. I thought it was sarcasm and an exaggeration...until I looked it up on nba.com.

I think it's up to 25 straight losses now. They're about to break the NBA record for most losses in a row. Lol.