The Perfect Pizza?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by dDave, Jun 7, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Alright sort of like the other threads about pizza but this one is a little different, tell exactly how you like your pizza.

tell things like

type of cheese
    type of crust
    toppings
    how it is cooked (brick oven, regular over, even fried)
    sauce (if it matters)

add anything else that you can think of

For me the perfect pizza is this

cheese- mozzarella, cheddar
    crust- stuffed with provolone
    toppings- pepperoni, canadian bacon, onions, banana peppers, hamburger
    oven- brick
    sauce- The same sauce that they put in lasagna

That is the perfect pizza to me.

viLky likes this.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Cheese - Mozzarella and cheddar - LOTS.
    Crust - Fluff, airy
    Toppings - Green peppers, onions, hamburger and sometimes ham
    Over - Brick or regular
    Sauce - Tomato.

It also depends where it's made. If you order a pizza from Pizza Hut and Dominos, it'll taste different. So, with that, I like getting mine from Pizza Hut. I never really pay attention to any of those small pizza joints. Think they're worth it? @[email protected];

3. dDave

I used to think that the little pizza places weren't very good but then I went to one once and realized just how good it was, I like some of the little places more than pizza hut but it depends where you go.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I don't really have any good pizza joints to compare it too. The only one that I have gotten pizza from that was authentic was the local Italian restaurant. Other than that I like ordering from Papa Johns and so long as it has tons of mozarella and hamburger with touch less sauce and a thick crust I'm good.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The small local pizza joints blow away the bigger chains. The ingredients are so much fresher, and better quality.

6. dDave

It's because they concentrate all of their resources on one place plus they aren't as concerned about profits as they are running the place nicely. They know how to satisfy customers.:nod:

7. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

cheese- almost any (not swiss!!!)
    crust- doesnt matter
    toppings- pepporoni, onions, hamburger, ham, turkey, chicken, sausage, green peper
    oven- regular
    sauce- tomato and plenty of it

there great if you order it rigt, but i usualy just but the ingrediants and cook it myself.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

There's a little place by me that makes a 'garbage can' pizza, they dump so many toppings on it that they end up falling over the place..Mmmm
    That's my favorite, with extra sauce.
    It's made in a brick oven and has the best flavor.
    I think I like any pizza with more than one topping. I'm always disappointed when I see a boring pepporoni pizza.

9. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Alright.. let's see..

Cheese- Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone.
    Crust- Fluffy, not too thick.
    Toppings- Ham & pineapple for sure! Also, bacon, chicken, green peppers, pepperoni, sausage, onions, banana peppers, mmm!
    Oven- Whatever.
    Sause- Just good ole pizza sauce.

I LOVE pizza. :)

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

type of cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, swiss (we have some pizza here with French cheeses but I never liked them)
    type of crust - thin
    toppings - pepperoni, green bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, onions
    how it is cooked (brick oven, regular over, even fried) - brick oven
    sauce (if it matters) - tomato sauce, I don't like the fresh cream based ones