• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Perfect Music Gig

Impact

V.I.P.
If you could organise a music gig, who would you have play, where would it be held, when and how long would it go for? For the sake of the thread, you can take bands/artists that are no longer living or in their prime. So, you could take Led Zep in their prime, or MJ. Although I will put some limitations on this, so people can't just list every artist they ever want to see. 12 artists total and no more than a 3 day festival.

For me I'd have a 2 day concert to cover all the different genres I love.

Day 1 would be dedicated to everything but rock and metal, and would kick off late afternoon. Starting nice and mellow, then ending on a high.

• Salmonella Dub
  • Sublime (with the original singer, not the Sublime with Rome bs)
  • Eminem
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Pendulum

Day 2 would be rock and metal (and I guess punk as well) day and would start at noon.

• Alkaline Trio
  • Rise Against
  • Tool
  • Disturbed
  • Avenged Sevenfold (with The Rev)
  • Five Finger Death Punch
  • Pantera

It would be held somewhere in the early summer, so it was nice and warm, but not too ridiculously hot. Also, to make the camping more bearable.