The Pen Story

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't even want to imagine what would happen if you lost just a few pictures like for one of those landscapes or something :lol: I also don't want to think about how long it would have taken to set that thing up that was one really fast moving slideshow.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Wow! Talk about creativity....damn! I have yet to see another video that utilizes pictures in a similar fashion.........absolutely ingenious!

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
Oh my goodness... that is simply breathtaking. And the song is actually pretty good too haha.
------
Also - when I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was, "Frindle?"

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I didn't think the song was too bad either. In fact I thought it really worked well with the video. Videos like this are inspiring. It makes me want to make something super creative like that, only unique.

Saffy

Registered Member
that was great! thanks for sharing:D the most creative thing i have done is cake decorating i would think:nod:

I totally enjoyed the video which is the amazing video about the pen story,i really enjoyed it and i have shared it on Facebook also for my family and friends.I would like to suggest you the promotional products marketing for the purpose of the progress and promotion of your any kind of business or website as well.