The Paris Hot and Sleazy Burger!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by 1_ares_1, Jun 6, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Ok..I know..you all must think I'm the biggest crybaby whiner in here. The Paris doll actually sold last nite! YAY!! So cry no more and list another right? Right! The newest auction I've got (still have the toasties til tonite) is the Paris Hilton Hot and Sleazy Burger! Bite and Lipstick marks included!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587857837&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

take a look and let me know what you think of this one. And do me a HUGE favor and help me out by watching?? Thanks everybody! G'nite now! :warp:

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Oh,,,The little sleazy thing.Forget her burger ..Hahahaha ...Im watching .Good Luck

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

mmmmmmmm That looks better than the protein Drink I had for breakfast!!! <mouth watering> - the lipstick lol
    I am watching
    ~Trina~

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

That is toooo funny! :D But now I want a hamburgeer, Thanks a lot!
    Oh yeah, I'm watching ya!

5. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I'm watching you big crybaby! LOL :hah:

6. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I LOVE IT!!! I'm a big Paris groupie hehehe... well I just like her clothes that's it... But the burger hehehe... that's a good one... and it looks so good too... arrrghhh... i can't eat red meat... whhhhaaaaaaa... it's on my watchlist...

7. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Watching! And its making me HUNGRY!! LOL

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

HUNGRY too! Man that looks good! I'm comin to your house for a cook out! (or do you all call it a BBQ where you are)? Watching also.

9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

HAHAH! It's a BBQ around here! But you guys don't wanna bite the Sleazy Burger! This was found on the garage floor, right? HAhahaha! I don't think the 10 second rules gonna work out too well. Thanks for watching me, you guys are the BEST!!!! So far, so fun :D

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well the 10sec rule might apply. But then again it depends was the floor clean or dirty. :lol: :lol: