• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question The Other Sexy

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Among things that do not directly relate to or resemble the opposite sex (in whole or in part), what do you find "sexy"?

Some of my own examples would include...

Classic muscle cars, and moreover the steady guttural rumble of a perfectly tuned classic big-block engine. Grubgrubgrubgrubgrubgrub..G.r.r.r.r.r.r.r.R-R-R-ROOOOM!

Certain precious stones... Emeralds, sapphires, and purple amethyst (among others).

A perfectly formed snowflake under a microscope.

- Cham

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen women date men because of their car, so yes muscle cars are sexy, love the sound of those engines. Then the car goes away and sometimes so does the woman. I guess they were only attracted to the car if they do that.

Some jobs men do I find sexy. Allied Supreme Commander, 4 Star General, Admiral, how sexy is that. Even lesser jobs I think are sexy like being a State Trooper.

I have to wonder if men find those jobs sexy if a woman is doing them.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I've seen women date men because of their car, so yes muscle cars are sexy, love the sound of those engines. Then the car goes away and sometimes so does the woman. I guess they were only attracted to the car if they do that.

Some jobs men do I find sexy. Allied Supreme Commander, 4 Star General, Admiral, how sexy is that. Even lesser jobs I think are sexy like being a State Trooper.

I have to wonder if men find those jobs sexy if a woman is doing them.
Is it the job, or the look of a man in uniform that you find sexy?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is it the job, or the look of a man in uniform that you find sexy?
Both, I don't think someone in a prison uniform would do a thing for me. He's not in control of anything.