The old school ECW thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well hell we've got a WCW thread and a TNA thread, why not some old school ECW?

I personally didn't get a chance to see much ECW during their hay day and pretty much just saw the recent stuff but has anybody else seen some of the good old school stuff?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't see a lot of ECW either, but when I got a chance to watch it, I was very please with the outcome. I was always a fan of hardcore matches and ECW was all about being extreme and using different type of weapons, chairs, tables, it was great.

I don't like the new ECW because when I think of ECW I think of extreme matches, not basic single matches.

My favorite wrestler from ECW was probably Rhyno, when he did his gore it was simply insane. Mike Awesome was pretty good as well.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

ECW was also known for there cruiserweight division. They had a crap load of lucha libres and cruiserweights on there show before WCW took them all. ECW was very innovative. Wish it was still around.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

It is still around ;);) lol

I was watching some clips of the Dudley's earlier and man were those guys assholes back in the old ECW. I loved it.