The OFFICIAL World's Smallest Gummi Worm!!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by smallestgummi, Apr 6, 2005.

1. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

Hey guys :) You have to check out my auction, and please PLEASE add it to your watch list!!!! As I'm sure we;re all aware the more watchers the better! I think this auction is terribly cute and wish I could bid on it myself LOL. I'm hoping to catch the ebay craze and raise some good money as I am so so broke right now since I haven't worked in 3 months due to preterm labor :( So hopefully this will get me a little income to help with things :)

Check it out guys, pass it along to your friends and let's have osme funnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5571075236&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Very nice! And welcome to the site! Hope you like it here! :)

Don't bid on it yourself though or eBay will ban your account lol!

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome and Good Luck on your auction...

the current bid isnt bad, but its not BIG either, but I do wish you the best of luck with it

4. smallestgummi

Thanks guys :)

Yes... I'm gonna resist the bidding on it myself technique ;) I have seen so many of these auctions get pulled in the last few days I have ulcers worrying about it already and I know I have done everything legit lol

It isn't too bad os far no! Considering the worms cost us $2.77 hehe. I'm of course hoping it will go much higher but we shall see :)

Thanks for the luck, will most deifnitely need it!

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well it was a great find! It's obviously smaller than the rest. Now if only you could find the world's BIGGEST gummi to go with it! :lol:

6. smallestgummi

Yes that would be nifty now wouldn't it! Well let em tell you, I will consume as many tubs of gummi worms as it takes in order to find that BIG guy! hehehe.