The Official Miami Dolphins Thread.

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Mari0k, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Mari0k

Mari0k Guest

So...I click on the "Football" section...and don't see anything about the Dolfins? What the hell is wrong with yall people? From tthis point on, all the discussions about the Dolphins wil lbe held in this thread! ;D

To start us of; Your prediction for the upcoming season?

Mine are:

Worst; 6-10

Okay; 8-8

Good 10-6

If we will muster anything above 10 - 6 it would be awsome! Even though as much as I love them, i don't think we will be able to. I say if we go 8-8, or 9-7, it will be solid improvement from last year, and it will give us some good things to talk about, heading in to the '08-'09 season.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I believe they'll be 9-7 just missing the playoffs, personally I believe they should of given Cullppeper another chance, I know he hasn't had a good season in about two years, but I think he still has lot left in the tank, and he has some things to prove. We all know that the defense is amazing, but the question mark is the offense, will Green be able to carry this team, is Ginn going to be a good Wide out in this league? There's so many questions with this offense.

But I believe that Ronnie Brown will have an amazing season this year if he stays healthy.

3. G-Force

G-Force Guest

I hate to predict anything serious but I say every year we will go undefaeted until proven otherwise. This year will depend on Green. We have a RB and better than average WR's. Ronnie will have a true FB for the first time in his carreer and Houck will finally not have a ignorant dictator hovering around his o-line the way Saban did. I am very optimistic about our chances to win the East. I don't care what the Pats done because they do it every year and we always beat them at least once and always give the QB with the worst rating in the NFL when pressured (Brady) fits.

4. THEONE

THEONE Guest

they have a good chance to be pretty good this year it all comes down to the offensive line.

5. Mari0k

Mari0k Guest

O definetly, I also think that they should of give Cpep another chance.

6. G-Force

G-Force Guest

I am disgusted at the Daunte ordeal. This is just going to hurt our ability to sign veteran FA's in the future. The Players union is already on his side and no good can come from what the front office has created. The best they can get is maybe a 6th round pick and all this bad pub definantly will hurt more than a 6th rounder can help.

7. FiveStar

FiveStar Guest

Hopefully the revievers learn to hold on to the ball and hopefully ronnie can finally break out under an improved OL. They defense deffinatly got better wen they added joey porter and the DBs got a year to get used to eachother so hopefully they can be 10-6 or 9-7 and get the wildcard