• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Official Desert Island Disc Feedback Thread

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I'm really hoping this doesn't put me off these songs for yonks afterwards. It'd be awful, lol...
I've listened to mine countless times back to back now. I don't know how long I'll manage this, although thankfully these songs are things I really enjoy.

If I had five teen-pop songs or something I'd probably be ready for hanging myself.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm really hoping this doesn't put me off these songs for yonks afterwards. It'd be awful, lol...
I've listened to mine countless times back to back now. I don't know how long I'll manage this, although thankfully these songs are things I really enjoy.

If I had five teen-pop songs or something I'd probably be ready for hanging myself.
Oh god, if I had 5 songs from the radio I probably would have found the nearest shotgun and gone on a murderous rampage by now.

I'm really glad I picked long songs. I've only listened to my playlist twice all the way through so far.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Just popped my headphones back in, time for round two. Being a little tipsy will definitely help with this. Haha.

I'm really enjoying my selections.

Impact

V.I.P.
Someone *cough* Dekz *cough* left me a VM message and my profile song played a couple seconds before I could pause it. Does this mean i'm out?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Just gone full circle on my way into work, so far enjoying, I am glad I choose 5 songs of different stylings :)

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Someone *cough* Dekz *cough* left me a VM message and my profile song played a couple seconds before I could pause it. Does this mean i'm out?
No, it's fine, you can carry on.
It would probably count as an uncontrollable instance. Keep listening duck.

I've been listening all day now. I keep rearranging the order in which I listen to my songs, I think I've got a nice way round now.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Uh yeah dude, right here.

Well, its not as bad, but one song is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. I never thought I'd be sick of Nas :shake:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I won't deny it got to me on the way home from work. I had a forty minute journey home from work this evening and I think I must have gone through the list at least 4 times on the way home but so far I am fine.

I think the only problem I will have is tomorrow night when I go to the gym as I always listen to music and normally in for at least an hour.... thats gonna be a toughie....

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm doing pretty good at the moment. To be fair, I only just woke up so i've had a nice long break from listening to anything. I think I can go another day, at least. I just don't wanna be the first to crack.