• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The OFFICIAL "Ask Hiei Where The Fuck He's Been" Thread

Hiei

The Hierophant
Go ahead, I know you want to.

;)

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Where have you been? It's good to see you around brotha.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hi hi

Hiei

The Hierophant
Thanks, man. It's good to be back.

You ever have one of those periods of your life that lasts about two or three years that you really feel like your life was in a downward spiral? Yea, that's where I was.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I would, but I haven't been around much either. Plus I got that text from you not too long ago.

:) <3

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Thanks, man. It's good to be back.

You ever have one of those periods of your life that lasts about two or three years that you really feel like your life was in a downward spiral? Yea, that's where I was.
I have been in something similar. Just know I'm here man, if you need someone to talk to.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I would, but I haven't been around much either. Plus I got that text from you not too long ago.

:) <3
Hey, sweetness! How you doin'? ;)

What's up, Smelly Smel Smel? Where have YOU been?

I have been in something similar. Just know I'm here man, if you need someone to talk to.
Thanks, bro. I really appreciate it but I think I've made it through the worst of it. It took a lot of meditation and having a complete stranger reading my Tarot to finally open my eyes and break me free. I guess it all boils down to this:

I was living with my ex for close to two years and in that time, we did a lot of drugs. Then she lost her job, and literally was just leeching every single resource from my life for the next year and a half. I felt my spirituality fading, she separated me from my family and what friends I had, she sucked all of my money away so we were barely living paycheck to paycheck. Mind you, I paid for literally everything. I got to the point where I started to feel like my life was crumbling around me. I was getting severely depressed to the point that I went to see a shrink. There was no love in the relationship for a long time, we were fighting all the time, and I would dread going to work because I hate it there, and worse, I wouldn't want to go home because I'd have to see her.

She was just truly toxic to me. At the end, I didn't even feel like she was my girlfriend so much as she was my deadbeat daughter that I had to take care of. And worst of all, I felt trapped. She the kind of girl that'll hurt herself when I would hurt her feelings. Me being me, I didn't want her to hurt herself (and I still don't) but I realized that I have to do what's right for me. And this has been the least stressful week that I've had in the last two or more years. I feel so much better. I don't feel nauseous on a daily basis anymore, but best of all, I've been clean and sober for about six months now.

Even when I was still with her, I told her that I simply cannot afford to do any kind of drugs with her, and I don't ever want to go back to them. She really didn't like that.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm doin ok baby how you doin? ;)

What a horrible place to be emotionally and spiritually. I'm glad you found your way out.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I'm doin a LOT better now that you're here.

Thanks. The worst part about it, is that looking back on our time together, I really feel like the only thing that we had in common with each other was that we liked drugs. And I got tired of that. I'm a much deeper person and I'm a lot better than that. I promise you, and myself, that I will never do drugs again (illegal drugs anyway) as long as I live. I don't like the place that they took me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm glad to hear it.

Not that I'm anti-drugs per se, but I am anti whatever leads people down the wrong path and away from their true selves.