• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Odyssey

Blur

iPimp
WHO loved this book...

Man i loved this book lol. Had to read it for 9th grade english, i was like omg this is gonna be lame. Then i started reading...couldnt put it down. First book to ever really do that to me, as i hardly read books. This book was something else though. Ive read it 5 times now :D

Homer>>>>>Shakespeare !!!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
It has something to do with the Simpsons? Well no wonder you couldn't put it down. I've never read (or seen the book) but i have seen Barts guide to life...i think that's what it was called.

Blur

iPimp
what the hell? The odyssey has nothing to do with the simpsons....x_x

and oh thank you, no wonder i couldnt put it down eh....YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME

;)

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Sorry, i see Homer and assume it's the Simpsons XD

And Blur, since you're here in the section, would you be so kind as to vote for one of the contest entries?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
The contest entries are labeled Contest Entry, and you vote at the sticky thread at the top

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Video Games 10